This two-day conference will take place in Tunis, Tunisia, on November 5-6, 2019. It is co-hosted by GDI and the Tunisian Ministry of Development, Investment and International Cooperation. At the forum, participants will:
- Develop a shared understanding of the prevalent delivery challenges - obstacles to effective implementation – that hinder service delivery in fragile, conflict-affected, and transitional contexts;
- Share what is working, what isn’t, and why based on efforts to overcome these common delivery challenges;
- Surface practical, agile tools to track and improve implementation of service delivery in FCA and transitional contexts;
- Share innovations that have potential for scale up to improve service delivery outcomes in FCA and transitional contexts in key sectors from health and education to social protection and water; and
- Learn from inspirational leaders in government, the private sector, and civil society.
See attached concept note for more details. Registration information and detailed agenda to follow soon.